Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Audio


Here is my audio link for Assignment 3.
This is a decent site about audio media. You can use Audacity which is a free, open source software for recording and editing sounds or Amadeus Pro for Macs.
Free basic download for Real Producer (Win and Mac) .

Adding audio, video to a course or for any teaching /learning sounds like a great idea to me. I 'd like to do help other users integrate such pieces to their course. But when i think of my own learning style, I can never learn anything by listening to anything or anyone especially not on web : i have never been able to sit through a online demo or any audio speech for more than 2 mins. at a stretch.. my mind seems to wander pretty quick in different directions. It probably doesnt fall in to my learning style.

No comments: